Join our team at Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Please indicate the inquired position including salary, and send us your resume and photograph to:
Human Resource Department
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Boonmitr Building, 5th Floor
138 Silom Rd. Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 (0) 2234 6252
Fax: +66 (0) 2237 9021
Interested candidate are invited to apply in person or send
application letter and related documents to :
Human Resources Dept.
Mitsui O.S.K.Lines (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
Head Office : 138 Boonmitr Bldg., Silom Rd., Suriyawong,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
E-Mail : Recruit@molthai.com
Tel : 02-234-6252-6 (ext. 119 / 125)
Position: Customer Service Staff
- Male or Female with age not over than 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- Good command in English skills (writing, reading and speaking).
- Good personality with positive attitude.
- Willing to work under pressure condition and good communication skill.
- Good basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel and power point).
- Work experience 0-2 years (it would be advantage if working experience is in logistics field).
- Update mail from C/S and checking booking.
- Prepare documents and sent report for action plan.
- Clearance in case of long stays containers and report the reason to Inventory Dept.
- Coordinate with CY Team in yard and support them.
- Documentation related to import/export, custom clearance.
- To handle import/export documentation process as assigned.
- To handle the data entry process as well as checking and amending
the correctness of documentation.
- Providing service and advice in regard to customs clearance and others related
to import and export issues for customers.
- Carefully handling all enquiries from customers and arranging smooth.
- co-operations with both supervisor and customers.
- Preparing report to superior in the concerned areas.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field.
1-3 years’ experience of software development and programming.
Good working knowledge of Software Development Process.
Strong planning, monitoring, scheduling and communication skill.
- Skill experience in Programming and coding.
- Responsible for controlling and planning work performance efficiently.
- Responsible for testing and controlling of developed system efficiently,
gathering system problems and forward to department users for editing.
- Responsible for drafting and correcting report, storing documents
and coordinating within department as assigned.
- Monitoring Routine Computer Programming and Report.
- Afford to Design, Coding and Maintain Policy management module
include Performing software coding according to specification.
- Undertake program design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements.